Our services - summary
We offer assistance in all aspects of waste and environmental management: from preliminary planning and desktop site reports through to environmental permitting and total site waste management solutions. We can also also offer training through WAMITAB.
In summary we offer assistance with:
- Planning applications - minor and major, including EIA
- Environmental permit applications, variations and surrenders
- Site Management Plans: Drafting/modification
- Registration of exempt facilities
- Liaison with planning authorities and the Environmental Agency
- Environmental permitting and planning appeals
- Discharge/trade effluent consents
- Enforcement notices - regulator liaison and appeals
- Land & desktop surveys
- Waste Export & Accredited Exporter applications/notifications
Are you interested in our services for your project?
Please contact us on 01606 558833 to arrange an appointment or use our contact form.
Auditing and Reporting
To ensure that your site is fully compliant with environmental and planning legislation we offer a site audit service and produce bespoke reports based on your operations. This service can save valuable time by preventing poor inspection reports and compliance notices.
At this time, a lot of business are considering their next move and how to stay on top of the ever-changing waste market. As we are immersed in the waste management industry 24/7 we be only too happy to help your business grow, by offering advice and discussing potential development routes for your company.
Call us on 01606 558833
or contact us directly via our contact form.